The Word of God
New Bible Verses

Wednesday 25 May 2011

From The Valley Of Death To Life

From The Valley Of Death To Life
by SayChiz13

The insatiable appetite of my flesh
kept craving for more wine of death.
The band of Satan'd been bathing me 
with saccharine soap.
Was I at my peace?
Oh my blinded eyes 
When will you see the lies 
that embrangled you from seeing the truth?
My soul, inside these shackles, 
was panting for light
which turned out to be oh so bright.
Had I become the laughingstock 
of these pugnacious cohorts.
Like the waves; 
I was tossed back and forth
to return to where I came from.
And thanks to my Maker
Who is the God of the universe, who saw me.
He freed me from my chains
That enslaved me awry.
Surely, He is my Rock,
My Redeemer, my Deliverer
Who saved me from the valley of death.



4 comments:

  1. nabago ka tlga ni Lord spiritually, emotionally, at physically :) pero khit dti p naman maganda k p rin eh.hehe -kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang ganda ng poem
    very meaningful and at the same time maganda ung pagkakacompose...

    - ♥ate eni♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 THUMBS UP for all your works!!!!
    most especially to those literary that speak up the name of the Lord.

    Ibang-iba ka na talaga, di na ikaw 'yung Say na nakilala ko before.I just can't imagine that those pieces w/c i have read were made of you. You did'nt just simply changed but maybe the appropriate term for it is, you totally TRANSFORMED into a new one. Good for you! I'm happy that my little beh is in His hands.

    Nakakatuwang isipin diba na 'yung Say na minsan ay nagsabi sa'kin that she was an ATHEIST is now one of JESUS' disciple or as you call yourself as Daughter of God.

    God is good, all the time, All the time, God is good!!!!

    -kuya th0ny-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verry inspiring yung post mo. even me im still experience God's workfor me. he never left me alone. Im so happy that you've change like that by God's work, sobrang saya ko para sa iyo. "tayo ay anak ng Dyos" at dahil dun ituturing kitang kapatid. :)

    -Ammiel Cruz

    ReplyDelete