The Word of God
New Bible Verses

Sunday 23 January 2011

The Moment of Dawn Awaits

by SayChiz13

The moment of dawn awaits
But I feel unprepared
I just can't battle on my own
To end this trepidation
I wonder how long His patience is
I am gullible
But He is brilliant.
He is magnified
But I am minuscule.
I had sewn uncouth seeds
That sprang up vengefully.
Oh but this Light of dawn awaits
He's calling me.
Nearly I get close to the line
Though it seems forgiving
Unforgiven my conscience yells.
I'm condemned!
I'm guilty!
I lay naked!
No secret is hidden.
I cry, I cry.
I sleep, I sleep.
I kill the enemy inside of me
No he's still got a hold of me
I can't defeat him
But I am helped
This Voice seems silent yet powerful
and the foe is alarmed
He shrivels I see
The Voice becomes clamorous
He is full of goodness
He is merciful.
He is gentle.
He is forgiving.
I lay naked
But He clothes me
I am uncovered
But He covers me.
I am condemned
But He convicts me
I am guilty
But He pardons me.
I am confused
He enlightens me.
The moment of dawn awaits
He's calling me.
I take His hand
He takes mine.
Powerfully, He asks me not
To look back, but to look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment